This event has been canceled.
You’re invited to a Lunch & Learn hosted by
Please join us on Tuesday, October 24 2017 for a catered lunch as we discuss mobile learning in schools, including our tips and tricks for getting the most out of your mobile devices.
This exciting and informative event is specifically tailored for:
- Superintendents: Learn how leveraging mobile devices complimented with Lightspeed Systems solutions ensures students are safe and protected as they continue their learning journey, teachers get powerful classroom controls and your school remains CIPA compliant.
- IT Directors: Learn best practices for filtering and mobile device management, see the latest Lightspeed Systems solutions like Web Filter 3: Longhorn and Relay for Google Chrome in action with live demos and get solutions that work with any OS, any device, on- and off-network.
We’ll also show you:
• How to give students access to appropriate YouTube content
• The challenges of user identification across networks and devices
• Identifying and correcting your students’ riskiest web behaviors
• Best practices for handling SSL decryption
In other words, if you’re getting this invitation, we’d love to see you there.
Here’s all the info:
Tuesday, October 24th 2017 | 11:00 am-2:00 pm
Champaign-Ford Regional Office of Education #9 Training Center:
3358 Big Pine Trail, Champaign, IL 61822