With millions of happy users, a growing product line, and a new state-of-the-art office, Lightspeed Systems is quickly evolving — and there has never been a more exciting time to work here. Do you want your hard work to be rewarded with excellent benefits, fun perks, a collaborative office environment and a meaningful career? Do you want to sharpen and expand your skills within an innovative, fast-growing company? Then work — and grow — with us.
The Regional Sales Manager is a position in the Lightspeed Systems Sales Department, with responsibilities of managing their assigned sales territory to meet or exceed the annual sales target as established by the Vice President of Sales.
The Minimum You’ll Do:
- Communicates well with internal and external customers and thrives in a team environment.
- Manages assigned Sales Engineers, resellers, prospects, and customers in assigned region.
- Provides sales training for resellers.
- Creates and submits proposals to new prospects
- Assesses customer’s technical needs – asking astute questions and listening to understand, anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Supports sales and marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other sales and marketing events.
- Aggressively pursues new customers and opportunities within an assigned region
- Makes technical presentations and demonstrates how a product will meet client needs.
- Acts as liaison between other members of sales team and technical staff.
- Responds to customer or reseller inquires in person, via email, or telephone.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Your Experience & Education:
- Minimum of two years’ previous sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required and college degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Previous sales management experience is preferred.
You are/You have:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to clearly document and record information.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups.
- Ability to explain technology in simplistic terms.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance along with numerous other benefits
- Room for growth and career advancement
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Excellent 401(k) plan with 6% company match
- Paid holidays
- Employer paid life insurance
- Gym memberships
- A fun, dynamic company culture
What to expect: Expect to join a passionate team and to be a true contributor. (There’s no hiding behind bureaucracy.) Expect to love coming to work, but to work with people who understand the importance of play, family, and community too. Expect to think outside boxes and do amazing things.
Please send resumes to email@example.com