The Account Executive is an entry-level position in the Lightspeed Systems Sales Department, with responsibilities of assisting Regional Sales Managers in day-to-day sales activities. This position serves as prerequisite to the Regional Sales Manager position.
The Minimum You’ll Do:
- Communicate well with internal and external customers and thrives in a team environment.
- Manage assigned Sales Engineers, resellers, prospects, and customers in assigned region.
- Provide sales training for resellers.
- Create and submits proposals to new prospects and for customer renewals.
- Assess customer’s technical needs – asking astute questions and listening to understand, anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Support sales and marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other sales and marketing events.
- Prospects for new certified resellers and new customers in assigned region.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrates how a product will meet client needs.
- Act as liaison between other members of sales team and technical staff.
- Respond to customer or reseller inquires in person, via email, or telephone.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Your Experience & Education:
- College degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience.
- Previous sales management experience is preferred.
You are/You have:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to clearly document and record information.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups.
- Ability to explain technology in simplistic terms.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance along with numerous other benefits
- Room for growth and career advancement
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Excellent 401(k) plan with 6% company match
- Paid holidays
- Employer paid life insurance
- Gym memberships
- A fun, dynamic company culture
What to expect: Expect to join a passionate team and to be a true contributor. (There’s no hiding behind bureaucracy.) Expect to love coming to work, but to work with people who understand the importance of play, family, and community too. Expect to think outside boxes and do amazing things.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com